A new 125 year lease. Churchfield are pleased to offer this first floor, two bedroom flat within this modern purpose built development.
The property is located just a short walk from Charminster offering a great variety of shops, restaurants and bars and is approximately one and a half miles from Bournemouth Town Centre. Accommodation comprises of; lounge, separate kitchen, two bedrooms, a bathroom and allocated off road parking.
Communal Hallway: Stairs to first floor, door to;
Hallway: Two ceiling light fittings, cloak area, phone entry system, single radiator, wall-mounted thermostat, cupboard and doors to;
Lounge: 3.89m (12ft 9in) x 3.05m (10ft 0in)
Rear aspect uPVC double glazed window, double panelled radiator, smooth plastered walls and ceiling, two ceiling light fittings and doors to;
Kitchen: 3.05m (10ft 0in) x 1.88m (6ft 2in)
Side aspect uPVC double glazed opaque window, a range of white wall and base units with roll edge work surface incorporating a sink drainer unit, space beneath for washing machine, integrated electric oven and gas hob with, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, space for tall upright fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, extractor fan, ceiling light fitting and smooth plastered walls and ceiling.
Bedroom 1: 3.43m (11ft 3in) x 2.77m (9ft 1in)
Rear aspect uPVC double glazed window, double panelled radiator, smooth plastered walls and ceiling and ceiling light fitting.
Bedroom 2: 2.79m (9ft 2in) x 2.08m (6ft 10in)
Rear aspect uPVC double glazed window, smooth plastered walls and ceiling, ceiling light fitting and single radiator.
Bathroom: Side aspect uPVC double glazed opaque window, white suite comprising; panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, close coupled W/C, pedestal wash hand basin with mirrored medicine cupboard above, part tiled walls, single radiator, ceiling light fitting and smooth plastered walls and ceiling.
Outside: There is off road parking to the rear.
Agents note: The property has a Lease of 125 years from January 2014.
1. We have not been able to test any equipment/appliances and recommend that any prospective purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check them before entering into any commitment.
2. These particulars are issued on a strictly Private & Confidential basis and on condition that the information given is for private use of the recipient and any professional adviser consulted by the recipient and, further, that any information contained within these Particulars is not divulged to third parties. To comply with the Property Misdescriptions Act of 1991 these Particulars are intended only as a guide and must not be relied upon as a statement of fact.
3. In compliance with the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 these particulars are prepared for the guidance only of prospective purchasers, they are intended to give a fair overall description of the property or premises concerned but are not intended to constitute part of an offer or a contract.
4. Any information contained herein (whether in the text, plans or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement or representation of fact.
5. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition or otherwise or that any services or facilities are in good working order.
6. Any photographs appearing in the literature may not show all the property and show only certain aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were originally taken. Certain aspects of the property may have changed since the photographs were taken, it should not be assumed that the property remains precisely as depicted in the photographs. Furthermore, no assumption should be made in respect of any parts of the property, which are not shown in the photographs.
7. Any measurements, areas or distances referred to herein are approximate only. If the property is undergoing conversion/refurbishment some changes to size and specification may change. Potential purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correct dimensions before entering any agreement.
8. Where there is reference in these particulars to the fact that alterations have been carried out or that a particular use is made of a part of the property, this is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation or other consents have been obtained. Any intending purchaser must verify these matters.
9. Any statements regarding Leasehold Interests have been prepared with due diligence but we will not necessarily have had sight of original legal documentation. It will be the responsibility of the intended lessee or purchaser to confirm that these details are correct with the vendors or landlord’s legal representatives.
10. Descriptions of the property are inevitably subjective and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of a statement of fact.
11. If renting a commercial property, you should be aware that the Code of Practice on Commercial Leases in England and Wales strongly recommends that you seek professional advice from a qualified surveyor, solicitor or licensed conveyancer before agreeing or signing a business tenancy agreement. The code is available via the website: http://www.leasingbusinesspremises.co.uk/