Bournemouth Road, Ashley Cross, Poole, BH14
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
2 bedroom flat/apartment for sale
- Reference Number jet_chu-CHR200077
- Agent Churchfield Bournemouth
- Agent Number 01202779911
Guide price £260,000
About this property
***GUIDE PRICE 260,000-£270,000***
Churchfield are pleased to present this spacious, 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM, GROUND FLOOR FLAT, offered with a LONG LEASE and the remainder of a 10 YEAR GUARANTEE.
The property was built approximately 2 years ago and comprises; a spacious entrance hall with telephone entry system, 2 double bedrooms, with an en-suite shower room to the master, a modern family bathroom and a dual aspect open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, featuring a modern kitchen with in-built appliances, handless doors and a breakfast bar. The flat further benefits from double patio doors leading from the living area which also acts as a private entrance.
Outside the property comprises; a private allocated parking space, communal gardens and a number of visitor parking spaces.
The property is located in the sought after location of Ashley Cross, which offers a wide array of local shops, cafe's, bars, restaurants, schools, parks and regularly serviced public transport links (including a train station) to both Bournemouth and Poole Town Centre and the surrounding areas.
The lease has approximately 123 years remaining
Maintenance charge of approximately £1,200 p/a
Ground rent of approximately £200 p/a
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact the sales department.
1. We have not been able to test any equipment/appliances and recommend that any prospective purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check them before entering into any commitment.
2. These particulars are issued on a strictly Private & Confidential basis and on condition that the information given is for private use of the recipient and any professional adviser consulted by the recipient and, further, that any information contained within these Particulars is not divulged to third parties. To comply with the Property Misdescriptions Act of 1991 these Particulars are intended only as a guide and must not be relied upon as a statement of fact.
3. In compliance with the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 these particulars are prepared for the guidance only of prospective purchasers, they are intended to give a fair overall description of the property or premises concerned but are not intended to constitute part of an offer or a contract.
4. Any information contained herein (whether in the text, plans or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement or representation of fact.
5. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition or otherwise or that any services or facilities are in good working order.
6. Any photographs appearing in the literature may not show all the property and show only certain aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were originally taken. Certain aspects of the property may have changed since the photographs were taken, it should not be assumed that the property remains precisely as depicted in the photographs. Furthermore, no assumption should be made in respect of any parts of the property, which are not shown in the photographs.
7. Any measurements, areas or distances referred to herein are approximate only. If the property is undergoing conversion/refurbishment some changes to size and specification may change. Potential purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correct dimensions before entering any agreement.
8. Where there is reference in these particulars to the fact that alterations have been carried out or that a particular use is made of a part of the property, this is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation or other consents have been obtained. Any intending purchaser must verify these matters.
9. Any statements regarding Leasehold Interests have been prepared with due diligence but we will not necessarily have had sight of original legal documentation. It will be the responsibility of the intended lessee or purchaser to confirm that these details are correct with the vendors or landlord's legal representatives.
10. Descriptions of the property are inevitably subjective and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of a statement of fact.
11. If renting a commercial property, you should be aware that the Code of Practice on Commercial Leases in England and Wales strongly recommends that you seek professional advice from a qualified surveyor, solicitor or licensed conveyancer before agreeing or signing a business tenancy agreement. The code is available via the website: http://www.leasingbusinesspremises.co.uk/
122 Charminster Road Bournemouth Dorset BH8 8UT