Churchfield understand how important it is for clients to have faith in their agent when it comes to the marketing of their investments.
Churchfield have a wealth of expertise in valuing and marketing investments and are on hand to offer expert advice and support.
Every aspect, big or small is as important to us, as it is to you. We endeavour to get it right first time and have been entrusted by many investors and developers to market their sites since opening our doors back in 1996.
We are here to assist you with all aspects of your marketing needs. Please contact us today, to see how we can assist you with your investment/s.
In order for us to achieve this, we follow a detailed marketing strategy which explores multiple areas:
• Churchfield can provide advice and recommendations on marketing strategy
• Information on the expected type of purchaser (buyer profiling), this could be a first time investor to professional investors and PLC’s.
• Full market research will be undertaken, to provide our own recommended valuation, taking into consideration any outside influences.
• Full marketing plan including personal use investment valuations.
What makes Churchfield different to other agents?
- We have a dedicated investment & development department.
- Backup from the Residential & Lettings Teams.
- Regular feedback provided on all viewings.
- Weekly updates to provide information on how we have been promoting your investment/s.
- Personable and approachable team.
- We work closely with finance advisors who can normally offer a financial package subject to status and valuation.
Robert Smith |Land and New Homes Manager
I specialize in the acquisitions and sales of land and investments, predominantly in the Bournemouth and Poole areas. I enjoy the outdoor lifestyle and spending time with my family and friends.
Andrew Hooper |Partner
Over 35 years of experience in Residential Sales, Commercial, Land, Investments and Development. I am still trying to hang on to my youth!! I enjoy: Motorbikes, Sailing, Hiking, Cycling, Friends and Family. Still eating too much and don't exercise enough.
Whether your investment is large or small, introduced to you by Churchfield or not, we would be delighted to discuss your marketing requirements in total confidence. Please ask for Robert Smith.