Blandford Road, Hamworthy, Poole, BH15
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Room
3 bedroom house sold
- Reference Number jet_chu-CHR190227
- Agent Churchfield Bournemouth
- Agent Number 01202779911
Offers over £375,000
About this property
Churchfield are proud to bring to the market this new build development, comprising; 3 x detached chalet style homes.
All the properties can be purchased using the government ''Help to Buy Scheme' (with as little as a 5% deposit)
All three properties have been meticulously designed to create stylish and contemporary family homes. All rooms offer bright and spacious living accommodation throughout, by using modern materials and design techniques.
230A, measures approximately 1,076 Sq.Ft (100 Sq.Mt) and comprises; a large and welcoming entrance hall, a stunning open plan living area, a bespoke kitchen with handle less super matt grey doors, white quartz stone worktops and integrated appliances including; NEFF gas hob, NEFF electric fan oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washer dryer and white composite 1 1/2 bowl sink & drainer. Double doors lead to the private rear garden and further accommodation benefits from; a second reception room/ground floor bedroom, a ground floor WC, 2 x first floor double bedrooms, a luxury en-suite to the master bedroom and a matching family bathroom with large storage cupboard.
Outside the property benefits from the private landscaped rear gardens and a private blocked paved driveway, providing off-road parking for two vehicles.
This secluded development is set back from the road to offer a quiet and private setting in the sought-after location of Hamworthy, which is a short distance from Cobbs Quay sailing club, Poole Harbour and Hamworthy Park. Nearby amenities include a selection of local shops, supermarkets, pubs, Schools, Upton Country Park, Poole Yacht club, and regularly serviced public transport links to Poole and the surrounding areas.
Purchasers who reserve off-plan will be given the opportunity to customise the property to their own taste. (More details available).
The pictures provided are for illustrative purposes only.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Robert Smith or Louis Morgan on 01202 779911. More properties available on our web site www.churchfield.uk.com
Churchfield are pleased to offer independent mortgage advice, please ask for details!
1. We have not been able to test any equipment/appliances and recommend that any prospective purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check them before entering into any commitment.
2. These particulars are issued on a strictly Private & Confidential basis and on condition that the information given is for private use of the recipient and any professional adviser consulted by the recipient and, further, that any information contained within these Particulars is not divulged to third parties. To comply with the Property Misdescriptions Act of 1991 these Particulars are intended only as a guide and must not be relied upon as a statement of fact.
3. In compliance with the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 these particulars are prepared for the guidance only of prospective purchasers, they are intended to give a fair overall description of the property or premises concerned but are not intended to constitute part of an offer or a contract.
4. Any information contained herein (whether in the text, plans or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement or representation of fact.
5. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition or otherwise or that any services or facilities are in good working order.
6. Any photographs appearing in the literature may not show all the property and show only certain aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were originally taken. Certain aspects of the property may have changed since the photographs were taken, it should not be assumed that the property remains precisely as depicted in the photographs. Furthermore, no assumption should be made in respect of any parts of the property, which are not shown in the photographs.
7. Any measurements, areas or distances referred to herein are approximate only. If the property is undergoing conversion/refurbishment some changes to size and specification may change. Potential purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correct dimensions before entering any agreement.
8. Where there is reference in these particulars to the fact that alterations have been carried out or that a particular use is made of a part of the property, this is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation or other consents have been obtained. Any intending purchaser must verify these matters.
9. Any statements regarding Leasehold Interests have been prepared with due diligence but we will not necessarily have had sight of original legal documentation. It will be the responsibility of the intended lessee or purchaser to confirm that these details are correct with the vendors or landlord's legal representatives.
10. Descriptions of the property are inevitably subjective and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of a statement of fact.
11. If renting a commercial property, you should be aware that the Code of Practice on Commercial Leases in England and Wales strongly recommends that you seek professional advice from a qualified surveyor, solicitor or licensed conveyancer before agreeing or signing a business tenancy agreement. The code is available via the website: http://www.leasingbusinesspremises.co.uk/
122 Charminster Road Bournemouth Dorset BH8 8UT