Saxonhurst Gardens, Northbourne, Bournemouth, BH10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
4 bedroom house under offer
- Reference Number jet_chu-CHR210019
- Agent Churchfield Bournemouth
- Agent Number 01202779911
Guide price £425,000
About this property
***GUIDE PRICE £425,000 - £435,000***
Churchfield are proud to offer to the market this beautifully presented, 4 DOUBLE bedroom, detached, house, which has AIR CONDITIONING in every room, a beautiful kitchen/diner featuring an island, stone work tops and is in the popular residential location of Northbourne.
The property comprises; entrance hall, living room, conservatory, an open plan kitchen/diner featuring a modern kitchen with stone work tops a built-in appliance, a WC, a modern family bathroom and 4 x first floor double bedrooms, with an en-suite to the master bedroom.
Outside the property comprises; a driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles and a private rear garden which has been landscaped.
The property is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular residential area of Northbourne, which benefits from a selection of local shops, pubs, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, local parks and is a short distance from the Stour Valley Nature Reserve which offers country and riverside walks. The property is within catchment for the Hill View Primary School and has regularly serviced public transport links to Bournemouth Town Centre, Castle Point Shopping Centre and the surrounding areas.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact the sales department.
1. We have not been able to test any equipment/appliances and recommend that any prospective purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check them before entering into any commitment.
2. These particulars are issued on a strictly Private & Confidential basis and on condition that the information given is for private use of the recipient and any professional adviser consulted by the recipient and, further, that any information contained within these Particulars is not divulged to third parties. To comply with the Property Misdescriptions Act of 1991 these Particulars are intended only as a guide and must not be relied upon as a statement of fact.
3. In compliance with the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 these particulars are prepared for the guidance only of prospective purchasers, they are intended to give a fair overall description of the property or premises concerned but are not intended to constitute part of an offer or a contract.
4. Any information contained herein (whether in the text, plans or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement or representation of fact.
5. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition or otherwise or that any services or facilities are in good working order.
6. Any photographs appearing in the literature may not show all the property and show only certain aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were originally taken. Certain aspects of the property may have changed since the photographs were taken, it should not be assumed that the property remains precisely as depicted in the photographs. Furthermore, no assumption should be made in respect of any parts of the property, which are not shown in the photographs.
7. Any measurements, areas or distances referred to herein are approximate only. If the property is undergoing conversion/refurbishment some changes to size and specification may change. Potential purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correct dimensions before entering any agreement.
8. Where there is reference in these particulars to the fact that alterations have been carried out or that a particular use is made of a part of the property, this is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation or other consents have been obtained. Any intending purchaser must verify these matters.
9. Any statements regarding Leasehold Interests have been prepared with due diligence but we will not necessarily have had sight of original legal documentation. It will be the responsibility of the intended lessee or purchaser to confirm that these details are correct with the vendors or landlord's legal representatives.
10. Descriptions of the property are inevitably subjective and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of a statement of fact.
11. If renting a commercial property, you should be aware that the Code of Practice on Commercial Leases in England and Wales strongly recommends that you seek professional advice from a qualified surveyor, solicitor or licensed conveyancer before agreeing or signing a business tenancy agreement. The code is available via the website: http://www.leasingbusinesspremises.co.uk/
122 Charminster Road Bournemouth Dorset BH8 8UT